Spring is Springing.

Friday, March 15, 2013



Oh, thank goodness! The gloomy days of The Pacific Northwest were not made for this sun-loving girl.  I am clearly much more productive when the sun is shining. However, the bright green buds, making their way out of those pokey branches sure does stir the soul. Every time I walk by the white crocus' on the corner, or the lilac tree out my window, I am reminded that even the sleepiest of seasons will end. Light will break forth, bulbs will shoot up from the ground and hope will abound, even in this dark heart. Over the last few years, I have been walking around with a suitcase full of hopelessness. Not sure why I insisted on dragging it along with me all of this time, but the new light of the season has helped me to put it down. I find hope in the longer days, the flowers and leaves defying gravity to push upward is very inspiring. To the Sun, I say, To the Sun!

0 comments: