Where I Have Been

Saturday, March 31, 2012


Lots and lots and lots of rain in these parts. Lots. Endless. Never ending. Really. For days and days. I have been on spring break which even pisses me off more. I read a lot. I thought about doing the laundry. A lot. Did I do it? Nope. The only problem is that this is our bed when we lived in Southern California. Do you know how you can tell? Yep. The sunshine streaming in the window...that is how you can tell. No sun streaming through these Portland windows. Oh, husbandly just informed me "Oregon is reaching record rainfall for March." Well, I could have told you that. Thank goodness I love my bed so deeply.

2 comments:

Denise Emanuel Clemen said...

Oh, dreariness. I would send you a box of sunshine if I could. This place will be in flames come August. The downside of those golden rays.
Reading is good.

Run Lori Run said...

It sucks, doesn't it.....